Thursday 4 February 2010

I Want These Shoes.

Colourful Multi Strap High Heel Sandal £18 (Matalan)

I want these shoes...can I afford them not really, but some one may surprise me (nudge, nudge). I adore all things colourful and these shoes make such a statement, it enables you to keep the rest of your outfit simple. I like the zip detail and the contrasting colour straps plus the heel is not too high. These beauty's will look so hot come spring/summer, teamed with some skinny jeans the ripped type and a simple vest top. Or they'd look great with a pair of white skinnies and a crop top. You could even team them with a pair of tailored shorts and a nice fitted top. Watch this space......

3 comments:

Miss Wilson said...

Why are you doing this to me???
These shoes are FAB. But they have purple, so I'll have to give them a miss. lol

Onye's Hair Utopia said...

Those are pretty flippin hot

fashionbytes said...

I'm sure your gonna find that £18! The way you are selling them shoes to yourself, they will be yours before the end of the month!

Related Posts with Thumbnails