Thursday 25 March 2010

Pyschology Here I Come.


I’ve always been interested in this subject and regretted not studying it at college. I've been umming and arghing about what to do after feeling a bit bored. I enjoyed participating in the Drama and Vocal Training Course and wanted a new challenge. So I enrolled on a 10 week beginner’s course on Monday which will commence on April the 29th.

I want to understand people’s social, emotional and mental behaviour better, although I don't love sciences as such. However I’m willing to learn an element of it in relation to Psychology. This course will benefit me on so many levels, I really can't wait. It will help me to understand and maybe sympathise when people act a certain way and I’m sure it will help me grow as a person, build my confidence and more importantly help me on my quest to do more public speaking. I love a challenge and although it doesn’t feel good at the time, being pushed out of my comfort zone always benefits me.

2 comments:

Onye's Hair Utopia said...

Yay for Psychology!
I'm going to be starting my Masters program in Psych in the summer. So excited! I love the human brain!

j'Quita said...

Check you out girl...go for it...may open up some interesting information for you.

J'Quita x

wwww.akabi-fsi.blogspot.com
www.latibeau.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails