Sunday 14 March 2010

Week 22 Of My Journey Getting To New York.

What have I done this week.....nadah! Just playing I have continued to e-mail and call media companies. It's been a mixed bag of record companies, Television and radio stations. I still haven't received the three magic words YES as of yet. I'll continue to put in the calls next week so hopefully something positive will come out of that. I also have to broaden my search a bit more.

I've had a slight set back financially as my February pay wasn't what I expected, so I was unable to put any money aside for New York. I wanted to put away at least £300 but it just wasn't feasible. I felt a little frustrated and annoyed and started to question whether I'd have enough money over all. That was my moment of weakness but I've got to stay focused and trust in God as he always comes through for me.

My feelings have waivered quite a bit this past week and I think it's because I still have my flight, rent and survival money to sort out as well as find a work placement. I just feel slightly uneasy and unsettled but as we all know things can seem rubbish one day and then it's a totally different situation the next. I'll keep you posted with how things get on! x

1 comment:

Lauren Cross's Art Blog said...

I feel you K! It will happen in due time, just trust and believe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails