Sunday 13 June 2010

Week 34 Of My Journey Getting To New York.

This week has been so busy, I didn't complete half the tasks I was supposed too, story of my life! I still can't believe I haven't secured a work placement. Not good...not good at all. I can't help but compare how easy it was to get a placement last time. All I can is step my game up and trust in the Lord.

I must confess my finances aren't looking to great at the moment. It looks as though I'll be eating pizza slices and bagels during my stay in New York. Who knows I may even loose some weight the rate things are going.

There is still so much for me to do, book my flight, sort out my insurance, buy a suitcase, FIND A WORK PLACEMENT, do a whole heap of research. Time is well and truly ticking but I seem to work better under pressure. Then again I'm going to have too as  really don't have much choice.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails