Friday 17 July 2009

Friday Throwback!



Hands up ladies, who wants a man with sensitivity? I must confess I used to fancy Ralph Tresvant after watching this video. The whole high-top hair movement, the loose fitting white trousers and open shirt to reveal a hairless chest, the dance moves, the cute smile. It’s funny that I always associate Ralph with this song and totally by pass the New Edition days.

Can you imagine introducing him as your man? The conversation would go as follows…
K-Hart - I’d like to introduce you to my partner…..Ralph Tresvant.
Shenikwa - WHO?!?!?
K-Hart- Ralph Tresvant!
Shenikwa, Felicia and Brandy all join in together- Heeyyyy….What kind of name is that…is he French or something….Hmmm that is a fine ass name and a good looking man.
Ralph Tresvant- Hey Ladies (in a low baritone voice).

It was more about the song itself than his looks and this was my jam back in the 90’s, just hearing it now brings back memories. I’m singing it so vehemently anyone would think I’d been around nothing but waste men all my life, which is not the case! Mr Tresvant led me to believe he was that guy…. “Someone who can love you….some one stable in your life…you need a man with sensitivity” PREACH!!!!! Pat yourself on the back if you have managed to snag yourself a man/woman with sensitivity!
Related Posts with Thumbnails