Thursday 16 July 2009

Must have shoe for this year!

These are FIERCE!!!!!!!! They are the new peep-toe ankle cuff shoe and I have snagged a pair in black. I admit I calmed down with buying shoes but these were the last pair on the shelf and they looked too sexy to pass by. I have already made a mental note of where and what I'm going to wear these with- GOOD TIMES!!!

Due to a mixture of guilt and the realisation that I have enough shoes I threw out quite a few pairs recently. Yet it seems I have accumulated them all back in the space of a few weeks side-eye. Lord help me!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

K said...

Accumlated your shoes have we??????
lol. I love them shoes! A worthy purchase - feel no way about it!

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

Hmmmmm....

Hmmmmm....

MsQuiche said...

I've got these shoes in deep purple - love them. I've only worn them once and begging an excuse to rock them again, lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails