Friday 7 August 2009

I didn't think i would...


but I have fallen in love with my vintage boyfriend slouch jeans. I have a tendency to wear skinnies or straight leg jeans and never envisaged myself in such baggy attire. They made their debut at work today and they went down well! These are my bargain £5.60 jeans from Warehouse that I blogged about on Wednesday. I teamed them up with a TIGHT black vest, gold sandals and a thick belt- BOOM! Simple but effective! I believe that because the jeans are so loose/casual you need to emphasise the top part of your body with a fitted top. I’m feeling adventurous and may try and rock them with a nice pair of heels hmmm...

2 comments:

Ondo Lady said...

I bet they looked great on you. Talking about Skinny jeans I disliked them at first but now they have grown on me. I may have to invest in a pair.

*LilBiuty* said...

Everyone is so in love with slouch jeans but I still don't like them, They just look weird on me lol.
At least you've had a great deal to test them out :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails