Monday 5 October 2009

My Winter Wardrobe


Everybody should know by now that I hate dark dreary colours especially in the winter. Today felt a tad chilly so the winter wardrobe is slowly coming back into full effect. This is what I wore today and I love it as it is not too dull and inexpensive.

Coat £20 (Fonthill Road) Military is still going strong and I picked up this bargain last year. I love the gold buttons!

Bag  £6 £3 (Primark) The Chanel effect is another item that will see you through this autumn.

Tights £3 (Primark) Tights are going to be my new accessory for the winter. Apart from the typical black I also own a cobalt blue colour and I'm going to get a red, green and yellow pair.

Brogues £8 (Primark) If you don't own a pair of brogues yet what are you waiting for?!?!?!

This look was finished off with my fuschia pink lipstick from MAC (which had worn off by this time). Lipstick is the key make-up feature I'll be rocking for the rest of the year. Bright lipsticks are not for the faint hearted if your gonna rock a colour you MUST rock it with confidence! You can keep the rest of your face simple as your lips will make enough of a statement. I want a red and an orange lipstick next and then I'm done!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm def feeling bright tights for Winter. I have teal, purple and magenta. I really want an orange pair. You know what? Fonthill Rd isn't far from me and I never go down there. I just forget it exists and I could be saving myself so much money! Grrr!

I hate brogues on chicks - sorry! You rock 'em well but I still hate them! lol

Fab Black Woman said...

oh my gosh i need to take a trip down to fonthill road!

K-HART said...

@vexinthe city ooh orange tights they sound hawt!!i bet if you found the right pair you too would love brogues.

@miss fab black yeah fonthill road has some bargains depending on the day lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails