Friday 9 October 2009

Matalan Shoe Fest

I've been flying the flag for Matalan for a long time now! Their clothes can be a bit hit and miss but their shoes are always on point! Where as Primark will have a wider selection on boots, ballet pumps, brogues etc. Matalan's niche is killer heels. My mouth was salivating at all the shoes I wanted to scoop up and buy, but I was a good girl. Well almost.....I'll leave that for another post (side-ye). For now here are a few that will give the likes of Aldo, Office and TopShop a run for their money.


Double Decker Platform Heels are all the rage at the moment. These will set you back £18


 Can't go wrong with a black pair of shoes. These are actually suede with a snake skin effect platform heel. They also come in purple one of this season's must have colours. £14


I adore these shoes, it's the tassle detail and the suede effect that really sets them off! These shoes also come in black and fuschia pink and cost £18.


Another pair of fierce shoes the contrasting zebra print mixed with pink and black will definately get you noticed. £25


These are similiar to a pair of Loubotin shoes I spotted. The studded details looks fierce! £18


Last but not least these are the ones I'll be waiting for in the sale. The grey and pink looks so nice and I'm loving shoobs (shoe/boots) at the moment. £16 is not a bad price but I have way too many shoes!

6 comments:

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

Yea, those shoes are SEVERE. Brill. BTW, loving the new-look blog!

Unknown said...

Oooh so that grey and pink pair are istore now? They're nooooooooice!

Fab Black Woman said...

the pink pair are gorgee! and the black suede. one lady came into my shop and i had to ask her where her shoes were from, guess where? MATALAN!
(im reaching tomorrow mate!)

K-HART said...

@matilda egere-cooper cheers mi dear!

@vexinthecity yeah i really want the grey and pink pair.

@missfabblack i am always in matalan checking out the shoes lol

fashionbytes said...

OK so I'm not a fan of wearing heels as I'm already 5'11 without them...however I would definately wear any of these...as vexinthecity commented the grey and pink ones are gorgeous

DKay said...

ok so my shoe collection isnt great but i've now seen at least two pairs that i NEED in my life. I am lovin the black and pink pair with the zebra print, i'm off to Matalan.........

Related Posts with Thumbnails