Friday 20 November 2009

Friday Throwback!



Mary, Mary, Mary my how you’ve matured as we all do! I’ll continue to fly the flag for the 90’s until I run out of videos to post and that won’t be anytime soon. I was out recently and I heard ‘What’s the 411’ album playing (that reminds me I’m going to listen to it when I get home). So I decided to post a video for it. I think Mary looks great in this video, then again when doesn’t she?!?!?!


This was probably one of the first videos that inspired me to wear a cap backwards although my hair didn’t give me the desired effect. My naivety led me to believe that all these singers had full long luscious hair…. no!!! I so wanted a long baseball shirt, the knee pads, boots the full works. I had to make do with a lumber checked jacket and canvas boots. At least we didn’t have the pressures to have sexy provocative clothing as it was all about the baggy jeans, chunky boots and loose fitted tops.
Related Posts with Thumbnails