Tuesday 10 November 2009

My Matalan Shoe Wish List

As I am on a severe shoe ban, I can only ogle at these shoes. I thought a specific pair went down in the sale and went as far as to try them on and envisioned what I would wear them with this weekend. Although the shoes still had the full price tag on, I convinced myself that they probably hadn't been marked down yet and proceeded to the till. I was devestated when the sales lady told me they were still full price. She gave me the blank-stare when I tried to explain they had been marked down on the website. I loved the shoes but had to leave them on the shelf....I felt crushed, never mind. Here are some of the other shoes that caught my eye.



£18 Snakeskin Ruffle Detail Peep Toe Shoe (Also available in Black, Green and Red)



£18 Red Purple Caged Platform (Also available in Grey)



£18 Black Detail Stud Shoe Boot



£20 Chain Detail Platform Shoe




£16 Black Peep Toe Platform Buckle Detail Shoe (Also available in Snakeskin)



£18 Pink Platform Shoe



£20 Studded Platform Shoe Boot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my ..! That first pair, I need the min my life immediately!!!

Virtues of Beauty said...

Love, love, love!!!

You're like my go-to shoe fairy! LOL

Always on point with the coolest finds!! (",)

...I'm quite liking the red caged shoes! Hmmm!!! :s

Related Posts with Thumbnails