Thursday 12 November 2009

My One Year Anniversary




Whoody whoo it's my one year anniversary.....of blogging. My page has gone through a few layout changes and the posts have varied from time to time, but I wouldn't change any of it. I can honestly say I love to blog, it's therapeutic, I'm free to put what ever I like out there and it's improved my writing to a degree. I've attracted a small flock of followers who like to read the ins and out's of my life. So thanks for all your support and comments. Hopefully I will still be around this time next year with even more posts to upload, more followers and more of a journey to give to ya'll.

K- Hart I raise my glass to a year of blogging and here’s too many more years to come! (That sounded like an acceptance speech lol)

4 comments:

Onye's Hair Utopia said...

Congratulations!

Fab Black Woman said...

congrats girl, it is such a milestone to reach :D

Ondo Lady said...

Congratulations on your 1st year anniversary!!

MsQuiche said...

Yay to K-Hart! Happy 1st Anniversary.

Related Posts with Thumbnails