Friday 13 November 2009

Should I buy these Reebok High Tops?!?!

This is how I know Amber Rose is influencing me way too much (side-eye). First it was Dr Martens and whilst I do love them, I know I wouldn't wear them. Plus I don’t think I can carry them off. So now I’ve settled for a pair of Reebok High Tops. I’ve been toying with the idea for a while now and I found this bargain pair in Office for £20 down from £54.99. For that price I can’t really leave them can I?!?!? There colourful and quirky and I could team them up with leggings or a pair of skinny jeans a basic top and a fitted jacket. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't wear trainers and when I do it's only for gym purposes. The only other form of sneaker you'll see me in is my Converse. Decisions, decisions…..I think I’m gonna get them.

2 comments:

Onye's Hair Utopia said...

Get them! get them! get them! Girl those are hot...and sooooooooo amber rose! lol

Virtues of Beauty said...

LOVE Reebok High tops! They remind me of the 90s! LOL - I have the purple anniversary pair!

...I say get them!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails