Thursday 3 December 2009

Bargain



Bandeau Dress £5 (Warehouse)

Here's another bargain dress courtesy of Warehouse. I'm not sure of the original selling price but who cares it costs £5. I've always wanted a bandeau style dress and a black one would have gone down a storm, but I love a colour and was surprised at how nice the pink looked against my skin tone. I teamed this dress with my all time favourite shoobs courtesy of Primark £17 (so comfortable) and my gold chain again Primark £2. See ladies you don't have to spend vasts amount of money to look nice. I didn’t post a picture of me in my blue animal print dress. So I thought I’d give you a treat lol as pictures of me on my blog are a rarity.
 

1 comment:

Miss Wilson said...

I love it K-HART!!

I need to get me one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails