Thursday 14 January 2010

My Wish List

I'm going to create wish list's on a regular basis as all my finances are now going towards New York! In the mean time I'll just pretend I could own all of the below. Every girl can dream....


Stripe Body £15 £5 (Warehouse)


Heart Print Croped Blouse £28 £7 (New Look)




Ruche Top Soft Bag £36 (Topshop)


Mighty Biker £85 (Office)


Acid Blue Biker Skirt £15 £5 Warehouse


Converse All Star High White £36.99 £19.99 (Office)

Leather Thread Through Purse £30 (Topshop)




A M.A.C Vouhcer

3 comments:

fashionbytes said...

OK, so I really need to get down to that Warehouse outlet store...that body is cute. As is the miss selfridges crop top!!

fashionbytes said...

obviously i meant new look crop top...see how excited i am! lol

kimee said...

i need the cropped top & the makeup!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails