Sunday 10 January 2010

Week 13 Of My Journey Getting To New York.

This week has been very busy for me, I've worked non stop since Monday the 28th of December. It feels like I haven’t even had time to bring in the New Year properly. I’m yet to clear out my flat and have a good clean up. Hence why it's been quiet on the New York front. The most I’ve done this week is join some acting agencies as I’m on a quest to get some extra roles in a bid to accrue more money. Apart from that I haven’t chased any more American media companies. I’m going to make more of an effort this coming week.

On another note Fashion Bytes brought me this lovely note book for Christmas (below) which has motivated me even more. It has a metro system map, street planner, removable sheets, and tracing paper enabling me to map my journeys. Most importantly 70+ blank pages for me to jot down memorable places, my journey, important info etc. I got so excited flicking through and reminisced subway routes I used to take. Where I used to live, my closest station (34 Penn Station) etc. I'm really looking forward to filling up this note book

1 comment:

j'Quita said...

girl you seriously have to just emigrate to new york

you are a 'brummie' in New York...take the leap

(and note im coming to visit when you make it happen!!)
jx

Related Posts with Thumbnails