Tuesday 9 March 2010

Hemp Is The Way To Go.


These two items have really been my saviour against the cold wintery weather. Thank you Body Shop Hemps range. My friend first told me about Hemp Foot Foot protector early last year and I thought okay I'll check it out until I saw the price tag... £10. I can be so cheap some times it's not good!

I used to use Palmers Cocoa Butter on my feet as they have a tendency to get dry but I can honestly say Hemp is very good. You only need a small amount and the jar should last you at least 6 months. I have been using this products religiously morning and night for the past 2 weeks and I've noticed the difference. Both products leave your skin well moisturised and my feet and hands are left looking well nourished all day long. At least my feet will be ready to slip into my sandals this summer- hoorah!

If you don't fance paying £10 then wait until The Body Shop has a 3 for 2 offer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails