Thursday 11 March 2010

I Would Like....


I have been going on and on about orange lipstick for at least a year now. I WILL be buying one within the next few months. I really like the look of the M'Orange Lipstick by M.A.C in the picture. I'm still not sure if it's going to look okay hence why I'll have to pay a visit to M.A.C. So that they can help me find the right shade. This is going to be my staple lipstick for the whole of the summer I can feel it tangerine lips here I come!


M.A.C Vegas Volt

Coral lippie is another colour I want to rock this summer. Just two lipsticks will do me fine.....I'm not asking for too much am I??? My friends cousin gets a discount so I'm going to have give her a nudge in my direction.

3 comments:

Fab Black Woman said...

lol @ "my friend's cousin gets discount"..you know them ones!
ps. i lovee the coral lippy its gonna have to get a rocking this sprng/summer, x

Virtues of Beauty said...

Two nice choices!

I heard Barry M have a orange lipstick and at only £5!

Christielove said...

I actually love Apricot

Related Posts with Thumbnails