Monday 8 March 2010

Summer Buys?!?!?

Zip Front Strappy Platform Shoe £18 Matalan

These are so nice and summery, from the cream colour to the style...oh so lush! Yes I habitually post shoes that I drool over but they are the one item that will transform your look in second. I may have to pop down to Matalan this week to scoop these. Do you know how hot these would look with a nice floral play suit. Or some khaki trouser and a white vest or just simply a fitted dress.

Orange Zip Detail Mid Heel Shoe £14 Matalan

I love the burnt orange colour of these shoes...I don't own an orange pair of shoes yet (side-eye). I'm still a sucker for zip detailing and I can see myself trotting around the streets of New York in these babies this summer. I'd team them up with a pair of grey feminine tracky bottoms and a body suit or crop top. Harem pants and a nice lace boob tube (don't worry I'd wear something underneath). Or even a blue jumpsuit would look nice, something  similar to the one below.


Chambray Jumpsuit £45 American Apparel

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails