Friday 16 October 2009

Winter Coats/Jackets

Duffel Coats made a return last year and are back again this season. I really want one in red but forgot that I had this in the wardrobe. I like the high, folded neck detail and the hood. I would have preferred a longer length to give it a more feminine touch but I'll rock it with my Converse high tops, leggings or skinny jeans.


Tosphop £20

Cape coats are another big look for this winter. Red, Purple or Cobalt Blue are all nice colours to opt for.


Warehouse £110

Faux Fur is a must have! I brought one a few years ago but it wasn’t fitted enough so I discarded it. Fur coats can be either dressed up with a nice dress and shoes or dressed down with skinny jeans or ripped leggings and fierce biker boots. I guarantee you can find one up for £30 or under in a charity shop or market stall. Don't forget to check out your local high street as sales are now on, just be patient.


H & M £69.99

Military Coats are back again. I suggest popping up to Fonthill Road as I found one for £20. Team up with a nice chunky scarf and a beanie hat and your good to go.


Primark £25

Biker Jackets are not going anywhere and although they are not practical for the winter months you will still look hawt! If you insist on making a fashion statement over practicality (keeping warm) then layer up. The studded detail looks nice on this so keep the rest of your outfit pretty simple. I picked up a jacket similar to the one below from Primark for £5. I'll post a picture at a later date.


New Look £40

1 comment:

Bench Jackets said...

The range of winter jackets is exciting, I love the furry hood!

Related Posts with Thumbnails