Wednesday 14 October 2009

Surprise, Surprise

Why oh why are fares on London transport rising again?!?! Gee whiz can't we have a year off Mr Mayor puhlease! I've already cut corners by leaving the crammed, sweaty, stuffy tube behind (except for when I'm trekking to the other side of London) for the bus.

Whilst I can't complain as I have saved money and am guaranteed a seat on most occasions. I get to read more due to extended travelling time. Listen to my MP3, play on my crackberry and enjoy the scenic routes the bus provides. This however does not mean I want to face up to a 10% increase on fare prices. Especially when buses have a tendency to drive past me whilst standing at the bus stop.

So Mr Mayor if you can please find a way to have mercy on us for 2010 I'd much appreciate it. This is why I need to get me my moped pronto.




2 comments:

fashionbytes said...

I'm actually really peeved about this, why should we have to pay more for a shoddy, overcrowded, unpredictable service. Another example of a tory boy screwing us out of our pennies in a damn recession....this is why i didn't vote for that unkempt haired baffoon!

the twenty said...

Me too!!! It's already damn expensive as it is! I blame Boris.

Related Posts with Thumbnails