Wednesday 14 October 2009

The Wait Is Ova


I'm intrigued to say the least with regards to what kind of material will be on this album due to drop the 23rd of November. I'm not the biggest Rihanna fan but I can't lie home girl has stepped up her A game since her "Pon De Replay" days. She changes her hair like you would a pair of shoes and her fashion status is locked down thanks to her stylist. Plus she is in with the baddest crew in town, Jay Z and Kanye West. If it wasn't for them I don't think Miss Rhi Rhi would be where she is now. You did well there girlie!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wonders whether she is going to indirectly talk about the Chris Brown incident/relationship on every other track. Nevertheless the sales on this album will go through the roof as she has kept scthum since February. Everybody will be eager to see what she's gonna come out with. The A-list producers will have hooked her up and no doubt Neyo will give her a few number one ballads to play with. All she has to do now is work on her live performances as I'm under the impression that she feels her look will carry her through. No honey shake a leg, learn a routine, swing that hair show us some passion. Especially when you have the likes of Mrs Carter to contend with.

PS Loves the look below, I'm feelin the hair!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not bothered about her music either, I just like seeing what she wears! Hate the hair, looks like a skunks after a trip to the hairdressers.

K-HART said...

skunk you know lol lol

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

Yea, her boots are pretty de-lish...

Related Posts with Thumbnails